Bueno Nacho is a pseudo-Mexican fast-food restaurant chain. Store #582 serves as a popular hangout spot for Middleton High School students, and especially for Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. It features a standard store design, including the signature Sombrero-shaped roof, and is both managed and staffed most frequently by Ned.
- Store #582 is located in what appears to be a light commercial area. It is within walking distance of Middleton High School, as well as the Possible and Stoppable homes.
- Go City has a Mucho Grande Bueno Nacho, the first of its kind.
- Japan has at least two locations, including a Bueno Nacho Express in Tokyo Airport.
Bueno Nacho's menu included traditional tortilla-based dishes, and commonly seen items were nachos, tacos, and burritos. Several menu items were named by combining such dishes: the chimirito, the quesachanga, and Ron's personal invention of the naco. There were also breakfast dishes, such as the huevadilla. The menu also had eight combo meals, and the option of "Grande Sizing" meals if larger portions were desired.
Bueno Nacho hosted various promotions, including Naco Night, Hablamos Salad, and the Little Diablo toys.
Store #582 is a significant location in Kim and Ron's lives. On numerous occasions, they're described as practically living there; almost all episodes with any time spent in Middleton have at least one scene in this location.
- Kim and Ron attended the opening of this store when they were in elementary school.
- The building was damaged in a battle between Kim and Shego, one of their first, and was almost destroyed by a nano-explosive bonded to Kim's face. A drop of Diablo Sauce and quick thinking with a straw minimized the damage.
- Both Kim and Ron went to work under Ned for a brief time. Ron took naturally to the work, rose to replace Ned in management, and created a foodstuff called the "Naco" that would go on to be a worldwide phenomenon. They both soon quit due to conflict with their heroic exploits. Later, Bueno Nacho corporate management presented Ron with a back-royalties check for $99 million through this store.
- Around the time of their high school prom, the entire Bueno Nacho corporation was bought out by Dr. Drakken, as part of his scheme to conquer the world with his toys in So the Drama. Bueno Nacho #582 was taken over by the toys, who ruled over Ned with an iron fist. This location was again damaged, as a speeding giant Lil' Diablo in its battle form crashed into the sign and crushed part of the masonry of the building itself.
- During Kim and Ron's senior year, the roof of Bueno Nacho #582 was destroyed on multiple occasions. First, Professor Dementor ambushed Kim and Ron following Ron's football debut, in an attempt to hijack Kim's battle suit. Later, a mutated Ron underwent a frightening mutation while eating massive quantities of junk food; transformed into a behemoth, he broke out through the roof and collapsed part of the building.