Bueno Nacho is a Tex-Mex fast-food restaurant chain. Store #582 serves as a popular hangout spot for Middleton High School students, especially Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. It features a standard store design, including the signature Sombrero-shaped roof, and is both managed and staffed most frequently by Ned.
- Store #582 is located in what appears to be a light commercial area. It is within walking distance of Middleton High School—making it a popular student hangout—as well as the Possible and Stoppable homes.
- Go City has a Mucho Grande Bueno Nacho, the first of its kind.
- It is apparently an international chain, because Japan's mentioned to have at least two locations, one of which is a "Bueno Nacho Express" in the Tokyo International Airport.
Bueno Nacho's menu included traditional tortilla-based dishes, and commonly seen items are nachos, tacos and burritos. Several menu items were named by combining such dishes: the "chimirito" (chimichanga and burrito), the "quesachanga" (quesadilla and chimichanga), and Ron's personal invention of the "naco" (nachos and taco). There are also breakfast dishes, such as the huevadilla—an egg quesadilla, the Spanish word for egg is "huevo". The menu also had at least eight combo meals, and the option of "Grande Sizing" meals if larger portions were desired.
Bueno Nacho hosted various promotions, including Naco Night, Hablamos Salad, and packaged toys such as the "Lil' Diablos".
Store #582 is a significant location in Kim and Ron's lives. On numerous occasions they were described as practically living there because of how often they hang out there, especially in Ron's case.
- Kim and Ron attended the opening of this store when they were in elementary school; Kim had given Ron a ride there on her bike, since he did not know how to ride a two-wheel bicycle yet.
- The building was damaged in a battle between Kim and Shego, one of their first, and was almost destroyed by a nano-explosive bonded to Kim's face. But a drop of Diablo Sauce and quick thinking with a straw minimized the damage.
- Both Kim and Ron went to work under Ned for a brief time. Ron took naturally to the work, rose to replace Ned in management, and created a foodstuff called the "Naco" that would go on to be a worldwide phenomenon. They both soon quit due to conflict with their heroic exploits. Later, Bueno Nacho corporate management presented Ron with a back-royalties check for $99 million through this store.
- Around the time of their high school prom in junior year, the entire Bueno Nacho corporation was bought out by Dr. Drakken, as part of his scheme to conquer the world with his "Lil' Diablo" toys in So the Drama. Bueno Nacho #582 was taken over by the toys, who ruled over Ned with an iron fist. This location was again damaged, as a speeding giant Lil' Diablo in its battle form crashed into the sign and crushed part of the masonry of the building itself.
- During Kim and Ron's senior year, the roof of Bueno Nacho #582 was destroyed on multiple occasions. First, Professor Dementor ambushed Kim and Ron following Ron's football debut, in an attempt to hijack Kim's battle suit. Later, a mutated Ron underwent a frightening mutation while eating massive quantities of junk food; transformed into a behemoth, he broke out through the roof and collapsed part of the building.