|Executive Producer(s):|| Bob Schooley|
Characters (in order of appearance)
- Main article: Grande Size Me/Transcript
Ron Stoppable (as a giant monster)
Oh no, donut run away! Come back donut!
Ron hate monkeys! Ron smash!
Monkey Man bad!
Ron hate clowns! Clown throw chicken!
Team Possible's Clothes
Misc Images From Episode
Middleton High School Reader Board
Team Possible's Transportation
Behind the Scenes
Cast & Crew
- Executive Producers
- Story Editor
- Art Director
- Line Producer
- Storyboard Supervisor
- Voice Talent
- See Character List Above
- Dialogue Directors
- Voice Casting
- Timing Directors
- Lead Character Design
- Character Design
- Character Clean-Up
- Location Design
- Prop Design
- Background Paint
- Color Stylists
- Main Title Design By
- Production Manager
- Overseas Animation Supervisor
- Technical Director
- Storyboard Revisions
- Continuity Coordinator
- BG Key Color Correction
- Animation Production by
- Film Editor
- Assistant Film Editor
- Pre-Production Track Editor
- Animatic Editor
- Track Reading
- Supervising Sound Editor
- Sound Editor
- Foley Mixer
- Foley Artist
- Re-Recording Mixers
- On-line Editor
- Original Dialogue Recording
- Assistant Dialogue Engineer
- Manager of Music Production
- Post Production Manager
- Post Production Supervisor
- Audio Supervisor
- Post Production Coordinator
- Production Coordinators
- Production Associate
- Production Secretary
- Production Control
- Casting Manager
- Script Coordinator
- Produced by
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Score by
- Adam Berry
- "Call Me, Beep Me! The Kim Possible Song"
- Written and Produced by
- Cory Lerios
- George Gabriel
- Performed by
- Christina Milian
- Written and Produced by
In an attempt to prove The Wheel of Good Eating wrong, Ron gains a dangerous amount of weight by eating nothing but food from Bueno Nacho, but soon this rebellious act turns deadly when he falls into a vat of serum during an investigation at HenchCo, and it transforms him into a giant mutant while Kim protects a laser from some of her worst enemies.
- Villains: Dr. Drakken, Shego, Duff Killigan, Monkey Fist, Gemini
- Evil plot: to obtain a molecular transducer which Kim… "liberated" from HenchCo
- Kim's transportation: Kim's own car
Middleton High School readerboard
"PEP RALLY Some Assembly Required"
"Come for the Classes, Stay for the Pie"
Ron: Kim! Did you know Bueno Nacho has breakfast? I could practically live here!
Kim: Ron, you do practically live here.
Mr. Barkin: Do you see what I see?
Ron: Uhh, fresh wood shavings in all the cages?
Mr. Barkin: No, those hamsters are eating their vegetables. Crunchy, nutritious vegetables.
Ron: Oh yeah, they are, they've got--wait a second. You're trying to teach me on Smarty Mart time!
Mr. Barkin: No I wasn't, I was on break!
Ron: I'm calling the manager!
Ron: I'll have the number twelve combination, please.
Ned: The combinations only go up to eight. There is no number twelve.
Ron: Uh, there is if you put together a three, a two, and a seven.
Mr. Barkin: Are you short of breath?
Ron: (pants for a few seconds) No!
Mr. Barkin: How's your reaction time? (pause while Ron looks blank) You're sleeping more than usual, aren't you? Don't bother to answer; I have witnesses!
Ron: There's nothing wrong with my reaction time!
Mr. Barkin: And your clothes--gettin' a bit snug, huh?
(Rufus struggles to emerge from Ron's pocket)
Ron: You know, I think Rufus has let himself go.
Drakken: (Ron has arrived on the scene, panting) Something's different about him…
Duff Killigan: What have you done to yourself, laddie? You look ghastly, man!
Monkey Fist: You really should take better care of yourself.
Ned: (Ron has mutated and is destroying the Bueno Nacho) Ron, you have to stop! This isn't like you!
(Ron downs a vat of liquid cheese)
Ned: (brief pause) Yeah, that's like you.
Ron: (Directly into "camera") Hey, kids, Ron Stoppable here with my buddy, Rufus.
Ron: You know we had some fun today, but now I'd like to get serious about an important subject!
Monique: (To Kim) Who is he talking to?
Kim: (Whispering to Monique) I don't know.
Ron: (A kid stops when listening to Ron) Short-term genetic mutation. Sure, it's funny when it happens to somebody else (Mr. Barkin stops when listening to Ron), but it isn't always reversable!
Rufus: (briefly/fastly)That's right!
Ron: (A big school crowd is gathered around Ron and listening to him) So take it from me!
Mr. Barkin: (To Kim) Who is he talking to?
Ron: Stay out of large vats of mysterious chemicals! Keep your DNA in tact and stay unmutated! You'll be glad you did. (To Barkin) What?
Mr. Barkin: Stoppable, office now!
(school bell rings)
- When Ron first mutates at the Bueno Nacho, he is wearing his usual red jersey. When he changes back to normal at the end of the episode, he is wearing his mission clothes. Actually, as he is demutating, his red jersey outfit is turning into his mission clothes.
- Actually, that is still Ron's everyday outfit at the end. It is curiously missing the red jersey, which indeed vanishes as he demutates, but he still has on the black undershirt and brown pants he would normally wear with the jersey. You can tell it is not his mission outfit, since Kim is standing next to him in her own, so their pants would have been the same color.
- Ron says he will eat only Bueno Nacho on his diet, but he is seen eating mini corn dogs and school cafeteria lunches, and he mentions eating doughnuts. While Ron was a mutant, he also grabbed some hamburgers from Cow and Chow.
- Obviously Ron was not in his right frame of mind as a mutant, so that last part could hardly be held against him. By then he was even trying to eat things that were not actually food.
- When Ron mutates, Rufus is in the Bueno Nacho booth across from him, while filming him. A few seconds later, when Ron was grabbing any and all food in site, Rufus was seen on the table but only for a few seconds.
- You do not see Rufus again, until Kim and the Tweebs see Ron chasing a giant doughnut, and then Rufus emerges from Ron's pocket. With Ron so focused on eating, it is unlikely that he would have put Rufus in his pocket, or vice versa, especially considering that Rufus had significant trouble even fitting into Ron's pocket before that point, with both of them having put on so much weight.
- Ron is working at Smarty Mart, a job given to him by Martin Smarty in The Big Job. Likewise, Mr. Barkin being a co-worker was seen in Fashion Victim.
- Gemini, introduced in, and not seen since, The Ron Factor, is among the villains gathered at HenchCo.
- Jim and Tim are attending Middleton High School as freshmen, as first seen in Trading Faces.
The episode title is an allusion to "Super-size Me", a movie with a similar storyline.
#406: "Fashion Victim"
#408: "Clothes Minded"