|No Known Affiliations|
| Slim Possible (father)|
James Possible (uncle)
Ann Possible (aunt)
Kim Possible (cousin)
Jim Possible (cousin)
Tim Possible (cousin)
Nana Possible (grandmother)
Mim Possible (great grandaunt)
June (possible aunt)
Larry (possible cousin)
|No Known Love Interests|
|No Known Pets|
|No Known Nemesis|
|Behind the Scenes|
|"Showdown at the Crooked D"|
She deeply respected Kim to the point of obsession. At first, she did not know who Ron Stoppable was, despite being Kim's best friend and sidekick, but soon learned to admire him for being able to face the odds despite his fears—a courageous quality of a real hero.
Joss is very slim, and about a head taller than her cousins Jim and Tim, and resembles Kim quite a bit except for being shorter and having freckles, which Kim also had when younger.
Joss was very similar to Kim in that she was perky, adventurous, and something of a tomboy. In addition, because Joss considered her own life boring, she was always eager for new adventures and faced potential danger with excitement rather than fear.
Joss looks up to Kim and, for a time, Kim's exploits were a source of obsession for her. She knows every one of Kim's missions by heart. While Kim found it flattering at first, the novelty quickly began to wear thin.
Joss ultimately ended up saving Ron from Shego by deactivating her father's robot horse, "Ol' Tornado". Ironically, after seeing Ron in action, she began to find herself a new hero in him. Even though Ron has plenty of fear to go around, this fear has never stopped him from helping Kim. This began to show Joss how a person can succeed when being herself and that she did not have to transform herself into someone else to be better. But before when Kim told that she was being 'me' to save the world she never cared. In the end, she chooses Ron as her role model. From this, we understand she can be anyone but herself.
This has never been confirmed, but Joss's speech, and how she looked at Ron when she was discussing her new hero, may indicate dome Ron some hero-worship, and maybe a slight crush. It is the way that she said, "That's a true hero", which may help to show this. She also rarely takes her eyes off of Ron this whole time.
Joss displayed a love for adventure that rivaled Kim's own. As a result, Joss was virtually fearless in dangerous situations, and all too eager to prove herself to Kim. Despite her skinny frame, she proved to be fairly athletic, though somewhat uncoordinated or inexperienced at times.
Having lived on a ranch with robot horses, Joss also had a level of familiarity with them that Kim admitted she herself lacked.
Little is known about Joss or her history. She is Kim's cousin and the daughter of Slim Possible. She was first introduced when the Possible Family and Ron visited her ranch during summer vacation. She appears to be the same age as the tweebs.
During this visit, Joss and Slim helped the other members of the Possible family in foiling a scheme by Dr. Drakken to transform the worlds' geniuses into lackwits using brainwave altering cowboy hats, before learning that she needed to follow her own path in life.
Two separate pictures of Joss can be seen on the family photo wall in Kim's house during her graduation.
Joss seemed to get along well with most members of her family. She was, as expected, very fond of Kim and eager to spend time with her.
Shortly after meeting him, Joss encouraged Ron to face his fear of mechanical horses. It didn't work out well, but she did eventually save him from the very same horse when it ran wild. The encounter left her with a new appreciation for Ron, who she began to idolize from that point on.
Joss was also very excited that she had a chance to meet Rufus, who she instantly recognized from her close studies of Kim's missions.
Joss wore a near-exact version of Kim's original mission wear, though in her own size: a black turtleneck, cargo pants, and gloves.
- homemade grappling gun
From "Showdown at the Crooked D"
- Kim: Ah, you know what? Let's forget about me for a minute. Let's talk about you.
- Joss: Sure!
- Kim: What are you into?
- Joss: You.
- Kim: Okay...
- Joss: I mean, I know Dr. Drakken is your arch foe, but it seems to me Shego's the really dangerous one. I mean, if she put her mind to do it, she could be the toughest villain out there, don't you think?
- Joss is notable in that she is the only Possible blood relative who goes by a name which is not an allusion to the word "impossible"; It was never stated whether Cousin Larry was a Possible. However, it could just be an allusion to "just (barely) possible", as in she is "just barely like Kim".
- For some undisclosed reason, Joss was not with her father at Kim's graduation.
- The episode in which Joss appears originally went straight to Video in the US before hitting the airwaves.
- Even though Kim gets most of her looks from her mother, Joss looks more like she could be Kim's younger sister.
- In "Oct 31st", there was a girl Trick-or-Treater in a bunny suit who looked like Joss and was also voiced by Tara Strong. Even her addressing Ron as "mister" does not threaten a continuity error as Joss initially could not remember Ron beyond wearing the pants whose pocket Rufus lives and as "the one who's always losin' his drawers".
Behind the Scenes
Joss was voiced by Tara Strong.
|229||50||Showdown at the Crooked D|