Kim Possible: Revenge Of Monkey Fist is the first video game based on Kim Possible. It was released for the Game Boy Advance in November 2002. Two more Game Boy Advance games based on the series, Kim Possible 2: Drakken's Demise and Kim Possible 3: Team Possible, were released in 2004 and 2005, respectively.
The game is a 2D action platformer game in which the player takes the role of Kim Possible. Going through eight levels set in locations such as Middleton High School, Camp Wannaweep, and Downtown Middleton, the player must overcome obstacles, defeat enemies, and collect trinkets.
Dr. Drakken & Monkey Fist have kidnapped Kim's best friend, Ron. She has to find where Dr. Drakken's hideout is and save Ron.
- Downtown Dilemma! (Downtown Middleton)
- Middleton High High-Jinks! (Middleton High School)
- Return to Camp Wannaweep! (Camp Wannaweep)
- Monkey Temple Madness! (Monkey Temple Ruins)
- Situation on the Space Station! (Space Station)
- Perils in Paris! (Paris, France)
- Factory Foolery! (Factory)
- Dr. Drakken's Evil Lair! (Drakken's Lair)
- Shego (Return to Camp Wannaweep! and Factory Foolery!)
- Monkey Fist (Monkey Temple Madness! and Situation on the Space Station!)
- Dr. Drakken (Dr. Drakken's Evil Lair!)
- Kim Possible: Revenge Of Monkey Fist is the only Kim Possible video game to use a password feature for the player's progress.