Characters (in order of appearance)
In a marsh, under a mangrove tree, Ron and Kim are helping a man load boxes out of his big orange boat, and onto a smaller, white motor boat. Kim thanks the man for helping her with her homework, which is on marine biology, calling the man by the name Jerry. Said man, who wears a red cap, an orange lifevest and has a bit of stubble on his face, responds by saying that with all she has done for the manatees, helping her in turn is the least he can do.
Rufus leans down the side of the bigger boat, staring down into the water. A manatee comes up to the surface, and Rufus, startled, jumps high in the air and runs over to Ron, colliding with his face.
When Ron sees what his companion has paniqued about, he shouts out that a strange creature in the water is after them. Kim corrects him by telling him what species the animal is, implying that it isn't dangerous in the least.
Jerry agrees, patting the head of the manatee, and stating it is innoffensive.
There is the sound of loud laughter, and a fan boat passes by with a great splash of water, and Jerry continues talking, saying that unlike the manatee, not everyone in the area is pleasant.
The fan boat comes by Kim, Ron and Jerry once more, nearly colliding into the marine animal, who has to duck to avoid serious head injury. Ron angrily shouts after the two drivers.
Kim decides to go talk to them, and with a summersault, goes up on the roof of the orange boat. She waits until the fan boat passes by again, and jumps onto the back of it. Surprised, the two men driving it turn around to face her. Kim tells them that they are in a natural site, that is protected. They are not sorry in the least, and mock her.
She pulls out her compact mirror, and the shortest of the two men laughs, saying she wants to make herself pretty, while the other one says that it is because they are extremely handsome.
Full of disdain for them, Kim places her compact mirror on the backside of the fan, where it sticks. A little grappling hook shoots out, and attaches itself to the trunk of a mangrove. Kim jumps off the boat and into the water. The rope connecting the hook to the compact mirror grows taunt, and with the force of the boat still being propelled forward, the fan is ripped clean off. The two men fall into the water, and the ship sinks.
A crocodile enters the water, and Ron starts paniking. He shouts a loud warning to Kim, who ducks underwater.
- Main article: Low Budget/Transcript
Team Possible's Clothes
Misc Images From Episode
Middleton High School Reader Board
Team Possible's Transportation
Behind the Scenes
Cast & Crew
- Executive Producers
- Story Editor
- Art Director
- Line Producer
- Storyboard Supervisor
- Voice Talent
- See Character List Above
- Dialogue Directors
- Voice Casting
- Timing Directors
- Lead Character Design
- Character Design
- Character Clean-Up
- Location Design
- Prop Design
- Background Paint
- Color Stylists
- Main Title Design By
- Production Manager
- Overseas Animation Supervisor
- Technical Director
- Storyboard Revisions
- Continuity Coordinator
- BG Key Color Correction
- Animation Production by
- Film Editor
- Assistant Film Editor
- Pre-Production Track Editor
- Animatic Editor
- Track Reading
- Supervising Sound Editor
- Sound Editor
- Foley Mixer
- Foley Artist
- Re-Recording Mixers
- On-line Editor
- Original Dialogue Recording
- Assistant Dialogue Engineer
- Manager of Music Production
- Post Production Manager
- Post Production Supervisor
- Audio Supervisor
- Post Production Coordinator
- Production Coordinators
- Production Associate
- Production Secretary
- Production Control
- Casting Manager
- Script Coordinator
- Produced by
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Score by
- Adam Berry
- "Call Me, Beep Me! The Kim Possible Song"
- Written and Produced by
- Cory Lerios
- George Gabriel
- Performed by
- Christina Milian
- Written and Produced by
Kim tangles with Frugal Lucre, the world's cheapest villain.
- Villain: Frugal Lucre
- Evil plot: obtain a dollar from everyone on the planet in exchange for not shutting down the Internet
- Kim's transportation:
- Main article: Low Budget/Transcript
Middleton High School readerboard
"LUNCH SPECIAL Chicken Fried Sushi"
"LUNCH SPECIAL Vienna Sausage Surprise"
- Ron: Giant amphibious naked mole rat! One o'clock!
- Kim: Ron, that's a manatee.
- Kim: You are planning to destroy the Internet with old can of meat?
- Frugal: Yes, I get expired food free and death rays are expensive.
- Kim: OK, Lucre! Cough up the sausages.
- Ron: Ew! Rephrase, please.
- Kim: I gotta admit, Lucre. Your bargain-brand villainy was right up there with big-budget evil.
- Frugal: You might have stopped me this time, Kim Possible. But Frugal Lucre will return. (Laughs) If my mom bails me out.
- 21st episode in chronological order.
- This is the only time Kim loses her pants, instead of Ron.
- She did not "lose" them in the same fashion as Ron routinely does. They were damaged, and is the first of two times.
- When Kim buys her "emergency pants," the clerk allows her to wear the pants and sit on the counter so the label can be scanned. Most stores do not permit this practice because shoplifters tend to try on clothes and then wear them out of the store after removing the tags.
- When Frugal checks to see how much cash people has sent him, he finds out that he has only $17.28, which means that someone has not even sent him a full dollar, assuming that he did not already have the 28 cents.
- Smarty Mart gave Kim a $100 gift certificate for stopping Lucre.
- When Kim and Ron arrive at Francis's door step, Kim's finger is ready to press the door bell in the middle of the door. But when they do a close up, her finger is in the side of the door, getting ready to press the door bell.
- When Kim paid for the Club Banana pants, she pulled the money out of her pocket despite the fact that she was wearing the new pants, in which she wouldn’t have had money within them. Also, the huge shirt Kim was wearing because she needed new pants didn’t have any pockets, so it seems illogical that Kim could pull the money out of her pocket when she didn’t have any pockets to hold the money in the first place.
- When Kim is uploading Frugal's file from the personnel manager's computer (upload in progress), the buttons on the front of the Kimmunicator are missing.
- When Kim and Ron confront Lucre in his house, he traps them in a net. Yet when they first enter the basement, there is no net on the floor.
- When Kim is in disguise to sneak into the personal manager's office, her hair is tied in a ponytail by a band. When she takes off her hat, her hair comes undone on its own, as if it was pulled through the hat's adjuster.
- When Kim was looking at the pants, they are different colors, but when she starts running after Lucre, they're all one color.
- When Kim and Ron enter the Smarty Mart where Francis works, there are no alarms by the doors, but when Kim snaps the alarm tag on his store vest, there are alarms at the store doors all of a sudden.
- When Ron says 'Steel Toe versus Pain King!' his mouth doesn't move.
- During the episode when Kim is in her causal clothing her skin is pink but when she's in her mission clothes she in her normal tan.
- Smarty Mart is a reference to the big department stores, such as Wal-Mart, in which those stores have nearly everything available and offer huge discounts on their wares.
- Main article: Low Budget/Full Credits
#114: "Monkey Ninjas in Space"