The Mucho Grande Bueno Nacho was located in Go City.
Points of Interest
- The building was considerably taller than a standard Bueno Nacho, and had at least three dining levels.
- There were no actual workers at the counter. Instead, interactive menus allowed customers to create and fully customize their own orders.
- There was a salsa parade, which contained many bowls of salsa revolving around on a conveyor belt. Presumably, this was only decorative in nature.
- Hego, in his alter ego, was the restaurant manager.
- According to Hego, menu items were taste-tested by ten random customers before being finalized. The Naco did not test well, and as a result was not added to the menu. Mexi Mushroom Wraps tested very well.
Behind the Scenes
|214||35||Go Team Go|