Rufus becomes super smart and helps Ron cheat at Algebra.
Mission Briefing Edit
- Villains: Dr. Drakken, Shego
- Evil plot: Use the Phoebus Effect in order to become smart enough to build a doomsday device.
- Kim's transportation: Unknown how they got to Iowa. Bernice did help Kim get to the hermit scientist's place.
Episode Description Edit
to be added
- Main article: Naked Genius/Transcript
Running Gags Edit
Middleton High School readerboard Edit
Philosophy Club. We mold minds.
Biology Club. We mind molds.
Ron Stoppable. Learned here.
Memorable Quotes Edit
- This episode marks the first time in the series where a teacher other than Mr. Barkin has taught a class.
- It is strange that in this ep, wherein Drakken "dumbs down", he is able to remember Ron's name without hesitation, referring to him as 'Mr. Stoppable'("Well, Mr. Stoppable, have fun with the fish!"), when in some other ep where he is in his "normal" self, he can't seem to remember. Although this could be due to Ron Stoppable being captured several hours ago, and has had several hours to construct a doomsday device, already. This unknown amount of time was not shown on camera, but it did take place.
Production Information Edit
- 28th episode in chronological order.
- If the people who guard Project Phoebus don't even know what it does, how do Drakken and Shego know what it does?
- When Rufus comes around Ron’s back during Ms. Whisp’s speech about how Ron’s work was clearly completed by someone else, his hand briefly disappears. The fingers on his right hand also go directly through his homework during that scene.
- The bottom of Ron's shirt turns red as the fish jumps up and snaps at him.
- Why didn't Shego just use her hand fire stuff to melt the jello stuff she was trapped in at the end?
- Wade says "There can be only one!". This is a popular quote that is said in the TV show/movie Highlander.
Full Credits Edit
- Main article: Naked Genius/Full Credits
External Links Edit
#205: "Two to Tutor"
#207a: "Rufus in Show"