When Ron and the cheerleaders again find themselves stranded at Camp Wannaweep, they must go through the same things as they did last time. Kim is forced to share a cabin with Bonnie, and Ron is forced to share a cabin with Gil Moss.
Mission Briefing Edit
- Villain: Gill
- Evil plot: to get his mutant powers back, to take revenge on Ron Stoppable for ruining his plans the first time, and to turn people into mutants just like last time.
- Kim's transportation:
Episode Description Edit
- Main article: Return to Wannaweep/Transcript
Running Gags Edit
Middleton High School readerboard Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
Ron: You want proof? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PROOF!
Bonnie: Stoppable, get back here and save us! Or, more specifically, me!
Barkin: For Pete's sake, not again!
Ron: That stick is not really made of gold. Is it?
Kim: Its gold plastic, but its not what the spirit stick is made out of, Ron. Its what it represents.
Ron: What's that?
Kim: That Bonnie can't have it!
Ron: At least you can prove that your roommate is up to no good.
Gil: Yo, Ronny, we're making smores outside. Try one. I added a special ingredient.
Ron: (slightly nervous) Hey, hey, hey, thanks, roomy. You rock. (Gil walks away. Rufus sees the smore, and gets excited.)
Rufus: (excited) Smore! (makes more excited sounds. Ron snatches the smore away, before Rufus can take a bite) Hey! (Ron throws away the smore, tray and all into the trash can)
Kim: What are you doing?
Ron: Special ingredient? Special mutating ingredient!
Kim: So, wrong. I am the one with an evil roomy here. (Gil begins walking outside)
Ron: I got to go. I am keeping my friends close, (Ron gathers Rufus, and puts him in his pocket) and my enemies closer. Hey, Gil, wait up!
Ron: Suspicious thing number 5. Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean that Gil is not out to get me.
Ron: The games afoot, Rufus. (Ron slipped on booklet, and Rufus brought out a flashlight.)Frog Fancy. Suspicious thing number 22. (Ron and Rufus see Gil boarding a boat, and paddling into the lake in the middle of the night.) Suspicious thing number 23.
Ron: Stay close, Rufus. Wannaweep is a dangerous and cursed place. (Rufus sees something, and shows it to Ron) It's a mutant footprint, and its fresh.
Ron: So just becvause I'm a little paranoid, the entire camp's out to get me. And you know, you'd think at some point they'd run out of rotten vegetables to pelt me with.
Bonnie: Looks like he already hit Band Camp.
Mr. Barkin: And Science Camp.
Kim: He's heading to Clown Camp!
Mr. Barkin: Those poor clowns.
Ron: Hey, Gill! Excuse you!
Gill: Ronny! You're a -- what is that? A chipmunk or something?
Ron: Actually, I think I'm a beaver. I guess when you plunge headfirst into a toxic pool, you never exactly know what you're gonna get.
Bonnie: It's Gill, and Ron!
Mr. Barkin: And he's... a chipmunk?
Ron: BEAVER! I'm a beaver!
- 43rd episode aired.
- 40th episode in chronological order.
Production Information Edit
- During practice at Middleton High, Kim tells Bonnie to jump first onto the pyramid, so that Kim can take the top spot. When we see the pyramid, there are already five cheerleaders forming it and only the top spot is free. Where was Bonnie supposed to jump?
- When Ron is changed into a big mutant beaver, he was barely wearing clothes, which either would have been ripped upon his transformation or dissolved in the goo. Yet when he changed back to human form, all his clothes return intact.
- There are several scenes where there are no numbers on the cabins.
- During the scene at camp, when the Middleton cheerleading team is demonstrating their cheer, we see Kim attempt to land on the shoulders of Bonnie and a blonde-haired cheerleader at the top of a pyramid formation, only to slip and fall. As she falls, the cheerleader beside Bonnie is raven-haired. But when the scene cuts back to Bonnie asking Kim, rather sarcastically, if she's ok, Bonnie is at the top of the pyramid, with no one beside her.
- In the cabin when Kim and Bonnie are realizing that they're roommates, one of Bonnie's red bags disappears.
- Possibly intended, but not explained: At the end, why isn't Gill sprayed with the same stuff that turns Ron back to normal?
- This episode is a continuation of the episode "Sink or Swim."
- This is the first of two times Ron mutates somehow. The second time is in "Grande Size Me."
- A Few Good Men: Ron's line of "You can't handle the proof!" is a parody of Jack Nicholson's famous line in the movie.
- Bonnie getting into the shower and screaming mimics the classic Alfred Hitchcock film Psycho. The same score is even used.
Full Credits Edit
- Main article: Return to Wannaweep/Full Credits
#221: "Hidden Talent"