When Ron gains Naco royalties from Bueno Nacho and becomes a multi-millionaire, he loses track of his persona and becomes a self-absorbed individual. However, when Dr. Drakken attempts to steal a huge diamond in order to power his laser, he takes notice of the now rich Ron and attempts to seize his finances. So it's up to Kim to save the day and her friend Ron, despite the fact that he is no longer the Ron she used to know.
Mission Briefing Edit
- Villain: Dr. Drakken & Shego
- Evil plot: Thieving a large laser to heat the Earth's oceans
- Kim's transportation: By Plane with Ron's assistance
Episode Description Edit
- Main article: Ron Millionaire/Transcript
Running Gags Edit
Middleton High School readerboard Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
Ron: I said, "oh, yeah?"
Bonnie: And what did he say?
Ron: He said, "yeah," real mean and tough, right.
Bonnie: Then what did you say?
Ron: Nothing, then I bought the place and fired his sorry self.
Kim: Sorry, Ron. How much of your money did he get away with?
Ron: All of it.
Kim: You walked around with the entire 99 million in your pockets?
Ron: Bonnie thought it was fly.
Bonnie: Ron Stoppable, you are such a hottie.
Ron: Are you saying that because I'm rich?
Ron: I think I learned a lesson here, Rufus.
Ron: Never carry 99 million in cash.
Ron: And… oh, yeah, right. And don't try to buy your friends.
Kim: He's calling himself "The Ron".
Wade: Or maybe he's lost to us forever.
Kim: Ok, first, not interested, and second, that money is Ron's… Not that he was any smarter with it.
Ron: Only a true friend would say something that hurtful. Thanks KP.
Ron: Hey, it's cool, KP. I may not be rich, but if I may wax philosophic for a moment, wealth isn't just about your bank balance. If you count friends, then I'm the richest man in Middleton.
Kim: Thanks, Ron.
Ron: Well, actually, now I think about it, most people have more friends than I do. I only have you and Rufus.
Ron: I mean only as in with best friends like you, I don't need anyone else.
Kim: Nice save.
- Kim feared all along that money would change Ron for the worse. Which hopefully explains why she actually told Shego, a known thief, that Ron was "just south of billionaire" rich. Because as hard as it is to imagine that Kim would purposely set Ron up to be robbed, it's harder still to imagine that Kim had no idea how Shego would react to such news.
Production Information Edit
- It is implied that Drakken and Shego stole all of Ron's $99 million dollars when they caught him. This is impossible in reality since he couldn't carry that much money on his person. The US hundred dollar bill is 2.61 in tall, 6.14 in wide, .0043 in thick, and there are 454 bills in one pound. This means that $99 million takes up about 40 cubic feet and weighs roughly a ton. To put this in perspective, it takes up about as much room as a washer and dryer set and weighs about as much as a small car.
- Found this fun site which uses $1 bills to simulate what One Million would look like, with pictures! if the bills were $100s instead.
- Although currently no more are being printed, there still exist in circulation denominations of United States currency larger than the $100: the $500, $1000, $5000, $10,000, and $100,000 bills. If Ron were to have gotten ALL of the currently admitted known available bills still in circulation, he would have $170,442,000 which is obviously well over $99,000,000. Easier, but still impractical to carry:
- 336 $10,000 bills ($3,360,000)
- 342 $5,000 bills ($1,710,000)
- 165,372 $1000 bills ($165,372,000, of which he'd only need 93,930 for $93,930,000)
- Presuming they still exist, in quantity, AND Ron given access to them, he would only need 990 $100,000 bills. Much easier to carry, and given the bagginess of his pants, able to do.
- Actor William Daniels, also famous as the voice of the original KITT from Knight Rider (1982), cameos as the voice of the robot pilot of Kim's private jet.
- Ron becomes a millionaire from Naco royalties. This is because he created the Naco in the episode "Bueno Nacho".
- Kim says: "This is way worse than when he got the cuckoo haircut". This is a reference to "The New Ron", which is the first time in the series in which Ron "goes crazy" temporarily, before being reverted to his old self at the end of the episode.
- Drakken: New evil lair, 39 million dollars. New laser...
- This is a reference to the ever-popular "there are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Mastercard" advertisements.
- Kim: He's calling himself 'The Ron'.
- New York entrepreneur and host of The Apprentice Donald Trump calls himself "The Donald". "The Ron" is a play on this nickname.
Full Credits Edit
- Main article: Ron Millionaire/Full Credits
#227: "Triple S"
#229: "Showdown at the Crooked D"