You all know that Shego doesn't have a age or birth city, right? Kids might come in here and take this wiki for fact. Also, 150+ pounds? That is at the edge of overweight for someone who's reportedly 5'6". —Unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
- Steve Loter reported she was in her early to mid-twenties from the pilot; 21 is just an estimate from what I understand. I wasn't sure about the birthplace, either (I assumed someone had proof somewhere, but I suppose not). I think Go City, or Chicago at the very least would make more sense. According to an interview I once read, the location for Go Tower was originally supposed to be in Chicago, but it was changed to the fictional Go City. As for the weight to height ratio, I think her muscles would account for most of her BMI. —Unsigned comment added by LuCarly (talk • contribs)
- If I had to put money on it I think the most logical location for Shego's birthplace is Go City. - Medic Wilson 02:53, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
It's something we'll have to go through later and fix. It is probably fan fiction/speculation, but it's been a while since I watched all the episodes together, so I can't confirm it. As the wiki starts getting more activity, people will become familiar with the episodes again and we'll be able to cite sources. - RRabbit42 (leave a message) 16:28, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
That physical description section is seriously questionable! There is no way in hell Shego is 5'1 and 153 pounds. She's one of the tallest women in the series, and she's far from overweight! We also don't know her ethnicity. I removed these three because they seemed pulled from nowhere. We also don't know where she was born or her age, but at least Go City makes sense and Steve Loter has given an age estimate.
You know it says that Shego and Dr. Drakken are love intrests in season four. Is it true? Are there any episodes where it proves it?
- The "word of god" stated that the closing of "Graduation" was meant to represent a romantic connection between Shego and Drakken. I cannot remember which interview it was and thus cannot link to it, but that is where that fact comes from. However, since I cannot provide a link, I will understand if the community decides to remove it.
- I am removing Shego's age unless someone can provide the source for Steve's comment that Shego was in her early to mid-twenties during the pilot. I personally, find this hard to believe. We find out in "Stop Team Go" that Shego has a college degree. Assuming that she went straight through from high school she would be at least 21 at the start of the series and that is making the assumption that she started working for Drakken immediately after she graduated from college. It is much more likely that she was in her mid to late twenties at the beginning of the series and in her late twenties to early thirties by the end of the series. However, this is also pure speculation. The simple fact is that there are no credible sources that I am aware of which provide even a rough estimate of Shego's age.
- Mknopp (talk) 12:32, September 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Whoot, a bit late to the party, but STG does not say Shego has a *College* degree, just that she has degrees in Child Development Psyche. She need not have gone to college (she was green, I doubt she did the secret ident thing). Instead her degrees could have been correspondence and or even honorary. As a part of a locally high-profile team of heroes, the latter is very easily valid. Supposition, sure, but just saying, "college" was not mentioned the entire episode.
- Love Robin (talk) 21:31, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
I know most everyone loves to presume Shego and family were born and raised Go City, but I always had a problem with that. I mean, *just because* Hego related their origin backstory in the Go Tower on "Go Island" in the Bay of Go City, does not mean it happened in GC. (personally I like Peekskill, NY as the Peekskill Meteor impact event occurred in an urban area at just about the right time. But that's moi…).
For POV purposes, I endorse it not being stated.
- Is there anything in the show that would indicate that they are not from Go City? I mean, it is possible that they aren't from there, but it is extremely highly likely. As such, I am inclined to let this not absolutely stated fact remain.
- Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? Should we leave Go City as Shego's hometown or not? Don't forget this is a community effort people.
- Keep in mind, I'm discussing "Birthplace", not "Hometown". Not always the same thing. For example, I was born and raised in Boston. However for the past 20+ years I consider my home in New Jersey as my hometown.
- So I have no problem with Go City as their Hometown, at for least the brothers. Since going evil Shego seems to be transitory. However, "Birthplace" is another matter.
- shrug:: Another example could be Kim. In ASiT, when the villains time-shifted from the preschool timeframe to preteen, for the first time Duff remarked "…it reeks of Middleton…", while preschool had no such similar comment to pin their location. So it is *ahem* possible that preschool Kim did not live in Middleton, possibly not born there either. ::shrug::
- We don't know anything about the birthplace of any of the characters. Was it written somewhere on Shego's page that she was born in Go City? As far as what is and isn't a hometown. Even that is a bit hard to gauge. Shego is a good example.
Can we get an image of Shego in which her skin tone is *not* caucasian/normal? The show has presented it as a pale nearly jaundice "green about the gill" pale, and an actual light mint. But never normal.
- I can make another graphic for this, but it will be the bracketed, rounded-rectangle of the vast of the majority of the rest of the characters since these whole body transparent background images for the major characters came from Stephan Silver's reference drawings.
dr-fan/mai-lover dvja--once-agan-anyone-reammer-first-pokemon-ther-waes-this gril-did-have-saisters-like-booine-but-booine-masty-caers-about-her-saisters-so-shego-,s-borthers-reamaind-of-pokemon,s-masty,s-saisters but unlike-kimposslibe-shego-haes-bean-in-a-sauper-team-befor-so-shego-knows-sauper-team-work wow
[DFL: Once again, anyone remember the first Pokemon (series)? There was this girl who did have sisters like Bonnie, but Bonnie mostly cares about her sisters. So Shego's brothers remind me of the Pokemon girl's sisters. But unlike Kim, Shego has been in a super team before, so Shego knows super teamwork. Wow.] Trans by Love Robin (talk) 21:38, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
My Thoughts On This Edit
Brittany.dunaj (talk) 05:29, February 27, 2016 (UTC) I just want to say that, in all honesty, I don't care what or where Shego is from. She's badass, an amazing fighter, funny, sarcastic, and is a jack-of-all trades, which I think is pretty cool. But, hey everyone is allowed their opinion. To me, Shego is the ultime badass person. She's that person who I'd want to hang out with, if she were real, the person who I know, deep down, I could trust and who could get me out of a bad sistuation. But, she also has a caring side to her, even though at one point it was the effects of the Moodulator. Howver, that proves that she is not all bad nor all good, but a bit of both. :)