|High School Student|
|Middleton High School|
|No Known Relatives|
| Kim Possible|
Middleton High School Cheer Squad
| Ron Stoppable (season 1 - 2)|
Unnamed Boy (season 3)
Josh Mankey (season 3)
Jason Morgan (season 3)
|No Known Pets|
|No Known Nemesis|
|Behind the Scenes|
Tara is generally easy-going and nice.
As she is on the main cheer squad Tara has to be a very talented cheerleader.
Nobody seems to know much about Tara's family.
Bonnie Rockwaller and Kim PossibleEdit
Tara seemed to be friendly with everyone in general, unless they gave her significant reason to treat them otherwise. Most notably, despite Bonnie's rivalry with Kim, Tara was one of the few friends they had in common, and largely managed to stay on good terms with both girls. Bonnie did seem disappointed or annoyed that Tara was attracted to Ron, but apparently got over it.
- Main article: Hope
- Main article: Ron Stoppable
Tara initially had a crush on Ron Stoppable, which was most obvious to virtually everyone but Ron while the cheer squad was stranded at Camp Wannaweep. Tara appeared very impressed by Ron's surprisingly solid leadership skills. However, Ron's overwhelming paranoia, combined with frequent flashbacks and his extreme determination to survive the experience, kept him from realizing that Tara was interested in him at all, despite the fact that she kissed him on the cheek afterward.
- Main article: Josh Mankey
Presumably because Ron was unaware of Tara's feelings and therefore showed no interest, she moved on. Ron only learned about Tara's former crush on him after she had started dating Josh Mankey, who likewise had grown apart from Kim.
- Two of Tara's love interests have the same initials, "J.M." – Josh Mankey and Jason Morgan.
- Before the fourth season aired on TV, there were rumors that Tara was going have a bigger role on the show in that season than she did in the first three seasons.
- Her last name was never revealed on the show, but many fans speculate that King is her last name –an allusion to John Steed's third partner Tara King from the British adventure series "The Avengers"; not the Marvel Comics superhero group– while others believe that Tara could be named after her voice actress, Tara Strong. There has never been any canon proof to back up any of these theories.
Behind the ScenesEdit
Tara was voiced by Tara Strong in all of her appearances.